Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping & Delivery
- All items are shipped Ground UPS, Fed Ex or USPS unless special arrangements are made. A minimum flat rate handling fee is applied to all orders unless otherwise stated. Due to some orders exceeding excess shipping weights we may need to contact you for additional shipping charges. Orders placed before 2:00 PM are generally shipped the same day shipping with the exceptions of rotating assembly kits, short blocks and engines. CNC-Motorsports is not responsible for any damage that may occur during shipping. Insurance will be added to all orders for the order amount only. If you desire special packaging, please mention upon purchasing of the item. A fee may be added for the special packaging. Customers wishing Faster Shipping Service Please Call 800-341-1528.
International shipments will ship USPS mail with a weight limit of 40 pounds, all other items heavier will ship Fed Ex. CNC-Motorsports will ship worldwide. International orders will pay actual shipping and handling charges. please call 605-692-1697 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping quote.
- Short blocks, engines and rotating assembly kits will be charged a seperate shipping charge. The Flat rate fee will not apply for these items purcahsed.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy! Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! We will occasionally send you a note about any upcoming events, but that is all. Any information you give to Scavengers, LLC will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
- We use secure web pages to take all orders and to display personal data safely. None of your information can be accessed or released without your consent. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, a security standard supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer (3.0 and higher) and Netscape Navigator (2.0 and higher). Personal information such as your password, address, and credit card number is encrypted for transit over the Internet. This encryption makes business transactions over the Internet even more secure than purchasing by telephone.
- CNC-Motorsports.com shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions found on this web site. We reserve the right to make product information and pricing changes without notice. Specifications, features and promotions about product found on this web site are obtained from the manufacturer and may be changed by the manufacturer without our knowledge at any time. Compliance with consumer eligibility rules required by the manufacturer to qualify for factory rebates or other similar promotional programs shall not be the responsibility of Scavengers, LLC.
Any consumer complaint or special compensation requests resulting from such promotional programs is between the purchaser and the manufacturer and shall not involve CNC Motorsports, LLC.
CNC Motorsports, LLC assumes no liability for the use of any information posted or for the use of any product described on this web site. This site and its contents, unless specifically noted, are copyright CNC Motorsports, LLC. All rights reserved. Manufacturer's Logos or Trademarks are copyrighted by their respective owners.
- CNC-Motorsports.com owns and operates this web site and the services available on this web site. All content included on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images, is the property of CNC Motorsports, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this web site is the exclusive property of CNC Motorsports, LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of CNC Motorsports, LLC and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource and informational source only. You may not copy, publish, distribute, create derivative works of, or commercially exploit the content of this web site or use this web site for any other purpose
- Returns & Replacements
Returns & Exchanges: We will accept returns and exchanges within a 90 day period of your order date minus a 20% restock fee (minimum $10 fee) on the product price. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please make sure you know what you are buying and that it works for your application. If you need to return an item, please contact us within 90 days after receiving the product and we will issue a RMA number and detailed return instructions. We do not accept returns or exchange requests after 90 days. You will need a RMA number or your return will be refused at our dock and shipped back to you at your expense. Only merchandise new in box unopened and in completely resellable condition will be accepted for returns (be honest about your return).
Under no circumstances will we accept a return on any part that has been installed altered or machined. This policy includes parts received in error due to a shipping or invoicing mistakes. Check your part number(s), check the instructions (if applicable) and check your application before attempting installation. In the event where the product is defective it is the customer's responsibility to return the package to us postage paid. Upon inspection, if the item in question is in fact defective, a new or repaired replacement will be returned to you at our expense.
NON-Returnable Items: Balanced rotating assembly kits, short blocks, engines, custom order parts, special order parts, parts not inventoried by CNC-Motorpsorts. Custom machine work.
Warranty:If you have a warranty issue, please call us or the manufacturer. We will work with you to help solve your warranty claim according to the manufacturer's policies. For a warranty claim, most manufacturers only pay for product replacement or product repair (their option). Any additional costs, such as shipping, installation, removal, loss of use of vehicle, etc. are not covered by manufacturer's warranties.
YOUR PURCHASE FROM OUR COMPANY (CNC-MOTORSPORTS) IS ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS OF THIS SALE
Orders may be placed online at your convenience. We have worked hard adding multiple check out and payment options for your added convenience and security. If you feel more comfortable placing your order over the phone or need special assistance, please call 800-341-1528 or 605-692-1697 and one of our sales represantives will gladly assist you.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and Pay Pal for your payment convenience, along with Pay Pal and Google secure check out. CNC-Motorsports reserves the right to change pricing with out notice. Special pricing or promotions will be honored during the promotion or sale periods, we reserve the right to deny special sale pricing after the sale or promotion has ended. CNC-Motorsports requires a 1/2 down non-refundable deposit on all short blocks and complete engines.
- Viewing Orders
- Please review your order before finalizing your payment. Make sure your bill to, ship to and product quantities are correct. Eliminating product returns helps keep prices low, and tempers cool.
- Updating Account Information
- Please help keep things running smooth for us. Any time your information changes, please make changes to your account settings to keep your information current. By keeping your information current will keep notifications running quickly eliminating any delays. If for any reason you have forgotten your password, please call our sales represantives for assistance in retrieving your password.
- Engine Warranty
- All engines sold incomplete (including short blocks) or not dyno-tuned at CNC-Motorsports do not qualify for warranty coverage. All claims will be handled in a “case by case” manor at our discretion for resolution. CNC-Motorsports does not pay any labor claims for any reason.
- We are not responsible for rod to cam clearance on any product if the cam is not installed by CNC-Motorsports. All complete dyno-tuned motors from CNC-Motorsports qualify for our warranty agreement. Engines must be tuned with the same fuel system and ignition that will be used in the final application.
- Warranty will not be honored and void if any of the following occur, Overheating or any other heat related problems, Bearing failure due to lack of maintenance, Pre-Ignition or Detonation, Engine being altered from original state in which it was shipped, Disassembly of engine without permission from CNC-Motorsports.
- We do guarantee craftsmanship on all products. Every engine is balanced and blueprinted in house. We do send a bob weight card and blueprint sheet with every engine. Please review both of these and let us know of any concerns before final assembly or break-in.
- All warranty claims and returns must be authorized by CNC-Motorsports before any product will be received. Claims can be started by calling 1-800-341-1528
- The purchaser of our product assumes responsibility for final installation. Please make sure all components chosen are compatible.
- Contact Us
Phone Toll Free: 800-341-1528 or 605-692-1697.e-mail email@example.comMailing addressCNC-Motorsports118 Front St.Brookings SD 57006